Multitask Multitask

WHOAH!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE THIS GAME! 97 points for now :D

Vorago Vorago

Very good

This game was fantastic in every way, but... The idea was very similar to "The Mist" movie. The pharmacy and flying creatures, just like you take it from this film. But gratz to you, cause I was scared :)

Godlimations responds:

It may have made a big difference had I call this game "The mist" ... could've raised ratings by much and saved everyone the hassle using references from the movie. :)

Space Pips Space Pips

Good, but...

...HARD! It's definetly TOO DIFFICULT!!! I can't have more than 3 lvl of weapon. Very addictive but make it a little easier. :)

(WF1)Mysts of the unknown (WF1)Mysts of the unknown

Very nice job here, but...

it's too repetitive! The beginning - it's marvelous! But then I feel something is missing and I know what is it. It's harmony - the same pattern but in many instrumentations - that's a plus, but still to little changes in harmony. Like other say - it's perfect for a fable game, but for a song you need to add more patterns. Overall GREAT JOB!! :D I wish you good luck in you career.
Cheers
Martin

P.S. For sure I will use it on RPG session with my friends ;)

wyldfyre1 responds:

If you only knew how many patterns we had in this to begin with LOL. Trust me there's a lot more to this the more you listen the more i'm sure you'll hear. Anyway thanks for the review hah.

The Quiet Fields The Quiet Fields

For me too simple...

7/10 for the idea and harmony - it's original. But this is some kind of ambient music - can fit in a movie scene or game, but for listening - kinda tiring.

MarkySpark responds:

Yes my friend, it is meant to be short sweet and simple. Thanks for listening.

[RC]Orchestral Theme 1 [RC]Orchestral Theme 1

Great :)

Very good job. It fits perfectly to a game. or movie. You did a well job. There's nothing more to say. Keep going :)

P.S.: Why 9? Because for me it's only a background but very well done.

rcvtk responds:

Thx a lot robomanus. I'm working on other tracks... but obviously time is always a problem. Thx again.

---rcvtk---