Multitask Multitask

WHOAH!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE THIS GAME! 97 points for now :D

Vorago Vorago

Very good

This game was fantastic in every way, but... The idea was very similar to "The Mist" movie. The pharmacy and flying creatures, just like you take it from this film. But gratz to you, cause I was scared :)

Godlimations responds:

It may have made a big difference had I call this game "The mist" ... could've raised ratings by much and saved everyone the hassle using references from the movie. :)

Space Pips Space Pips

Good, but...

...HARD! It's definetly TOO DIFFICULT!!! I can't have more than 3 lvl of weapon. Very addictive but make it a little easier. :)

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Nice, but...

Nice and simple but sometimes the notes are wrong. For example: the melody goes up (like in Mission Impossible) and the notes goes down. That's not good. However you have made a good work. So here's 7 from me :) Good luck and keep your eye on what I've said for the next time.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Awesome

This game is awesome! Is there anyone who can beat the last song on "hard" lvl? 'Cause i think it's unbeatable :D

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

Good job

I really don't know what's wrong with the other people but for me it's the great game. I need to play guitar hero :D